Our company have obtained several important certifications, responding to the desires of our customers and in compliance with our mission to offer safe and high-quality products.
This law can be entirely applied to the food sector, including feed production. It is the reference point for the certification of food traceability systems all over Europe.
Thanks to traceability, in case of sanitary non-compliance, it is possible to check every link in the chain, to find the problem and to solve it.
This rule has several advantages:
- It clearly defines the origin of the product;
- It responds to customer’s demands;
- It ensures compliance with sanitary and quality requirements;
- It facilitates the detection of possible problems and allows recalling the non-compliant products from markets;
- It clearly identifies duties an responsabilities of every actor in the chain.
It is the international certification of reference of the quality management system (SGQ). Our main aim is the satisfaction of our customers about products and services. Consequently, all the actions are focused on the continuous improvement of company performances. In order to reach the results, in each process the only aim is to measure efficacy and efficiency to prevent non-conformities and to eliminate the causes.
In order to respect the requirements, the companies involved have to:
- Identify the process in order to manage quality and connected implementation;
- Define the sequence of the different processes and their interaction;
- Define criteria and procedures useful to assure the effective functioning and check of processes;
- Ensure the availability of resources and information useful to support the functioning and the monitoring of processes;
- Check, measure and analyse the processes;
- Implement actions to reach planned results and the continuous improvement of processes.
IQNET is an international agreement between Certification Bodies, leader in quality certification, for their competence area, for the recognition of certification of quality systems of companies and institutions.
The advantages coming from the certification are different:
- It puts the organization on the market such as a socially responsible one;
- It shows an excellent management of sustainability;
- It improves the communication and the understanding of the expectations of the stakeholders by analyzing the business environment;
- It easily cooperates with the management system based on ISO requirements and model of excellence;
- It generate responsible innovation.
The International Food Standard aims at helping in the efficient choice of the suppliers in the food sector, based on thei ability to supply safe products, according to the law requirements.
It is one of the standards related to the safety food aknowledged by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI); its most important aim is to enforce and promote the food safety along the supply process. This standard identifies the specific elements of a management system focused on quality and safe products, relating to the HACCP method.